Tuesday, September 14, 2010

swiggity swag.

Look.  I have to pimp something because it works.

At first, I was skeptical.  Then I earned my first Amazon $5 giftcard.

I still thought, yeah - I'm sure the code doesn't work.

Dude.  The code worked.

Then I earned another.  Same thing.  I LOVE IT WHEN SOMETHING REALLY DOES WHAT IT"S SUPPOSED TO!!! :)

You use it like Google.  That's it.  Just use it as your search engine.  Install the toolbar and use that when you want to search.  Randomly you earn free swagbucks and when you get 400 trade them in for a $5 gift card.  I'm halfway to my third right now.  I LOVE IT.

You can get other stuff, too.  I just happen to like the gift cards so haven't looked at anything else.  I heart Amazon anyway, so it works for me.

So now my little infomercial is over.  If you want to sign up, I'd love the referall credit.  I'm going to put a box on the right you can click on, and I'll post it right here, too.

Even if you don't give me credit - I DONT CARE.  You still have to do this!!!  Especially with Christmas coming up.  I order so much stuff off that site for gifts anyway.  It's just awesome, ok?

Just clickity click on this and tell me you did it so I can virtually high five you!! ;)

Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. Im definitely doing this..but itll have to wait until Im on my laptop this computer (at work) wont let me do it...but Im gonna do it. I love amazon too.

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments - please, please... pretty please?