Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{squishy} new logo?

No etsy shop yet... just trying to get through this craft show, first.  I <3 etsy, but it also freaks me out a little.  It's so big.  There are so many people making the same thing.  I don't like competition.  I'm not competitive enough to compete.  Say that ten times fast.

Here's the logo i made up this morning.  Time to get some little tags printed so I can start pricing stuff.  I think I'm just going to print them black and white on cardstock myself for now.  I don't know if this will be my final final logo - but it will get me through the craft show...

I'm not sure I'm in love with it.  So I'll worry about messing with it later.

When I was little, when I thought something was cute I'd call it squishy.  So much so, that my dad started using it when he would see something he thought I'd like.  "Look - it's squishy"  Ha :)  So that's where that came from.  It makes me think of my dad everytime I say it.

Well, off to sew. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the Owl! And the name, very cute, I mean squishy. When you sell stuff on Etsy, can you make cute boy stuff too? It's so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments - please, please... pretty please?