Friday, September 3, 2010

{simplify} fabric bolts!!

Fabric storage is a real problem for me.  There is not a seperate area in my house for my sewing - so I have really taken over half of the living room.  There is fabric everywhere.  I've tried different ways of storing and folding it and none of it has worked out for me.

Somehow, yesterday I wound up on this blog  from my phone.  Specifically on this post.  I am so envious of her darling - and organized - space!!!  I even emailed it to my husband and told him that our next house WILL have a room like this.  LOL

The coolest thing - I didn't even know these existed - are these fabric bolts!  I'm going to order a set as soon as I hit submit on here... I only wish they were at a store so I could go get them this weekend.  I hate waiting for things to ship!  I also did a survey on their site telling them I'd heard about them from The Cottage Home blog and got a 10% off code.  Gotta love that.

When I went to her blog to get all of the links to show you, I see that she is also doing a contest to win 5 free yards of fabric.  PRETTY fabric.  Go enter - but if you win, will you share? ;)  I want that sugar line SO BAD.  Do you know how many cute tops I could make my ladybug with that?

So there you go.  Organizing goodies and a contest.  Good times.

I'm going to go take my sick behind back to the couch and hope that I can feel a little better by a shoot I have tonight.  I have had to reschedule these  people THREE times for weather, so sick or not, I'm going to have to do the photo shoot.  Cross your fingers that my kids let me get some rest.  ;)

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments - please, please... pretty please?