Monday, November 29, 2010

it's the most wonderful time of the year

I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

Especially as a mom - seeing Christmas through my kids eyes makes it that much more amazing.  They find joy in every single aspect of it... the trees, the lights, the presents (of course), the movies and tv shows - and to my delight - the traditions.

This year they all three remember what we did in previous years, and want to do it again.  This is so awesome to me, because I am a creature of habit in many ways.  (Except when it comes to blogs, which I regret to tell you I am dying to change the name of mine again.  I'm trying to resist.  Trying very hard.)

I love shopping for bargins, and that is fun for me this time of year, too.  For instance, look what I just got for a lovely 25% off AND free shipping:

They are from the Children's Place- they're listed as monster slippers but give me a break.  Those are totally dinosaur feet.

I'm also working along on an advent calendar with Homemade by Jill and I'm not sure if I'll EVER finish, let alone on time.  I have all of my little pockets embroidered.  I'm going to try to at least get a few ornaments done and see if I can keep up with the kids... 

I'll take photos when I get it hung.  Maybe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments - please, please... pretty please?